FRP rods (Fiber Reinforced Plastic Rods) offered by us are used as non-metallic strength member in OFCs. These are fabricated using quality raw material and their tensile strength provides the cable protection during installation. The rigidity of these rods prevents cable buckling during the life of the cable. Our range of rods combines the high performance properties of glass reinforcements with unique resin formulation to produce a strong and cost effective cable strength member. The long splice free lengths and consistent diameter enhance the productivity in cabling operations.
1) not sensitive to the lightning strike, applied to the areas which are common with frequent lightning and rain;
2) Not obstructed by induced current and can be installed close to the power unit and device;
3) No harmful gas that would affect the optical transmission indicators;
4) Has the characteristics of high tensile and light weight;
5) bullet-proof, ant-proof and anti-tooth proof.
Product Specification / Models
FRP technical performance indicators:
Tensile strength (Mpa)t≥1100
Tensile modulus (Gpa)t≥50
Flexural strength (Mpa)t≥1100
Flexural modulus (Gpa)t≥50
Elongation at break (%)t≤4
Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (-30-80u00b0c) (1/u00b0c)tu20398u00d710u00af6
Diameter tolerance (mm)tu00b12%
Minimum bending radius (mm)t40u00d7D
High temperature bending test (50D,100u00b0c,120h)tNo bur, cracks and break
Application / Models
As non-metallic strength member in OFCs
Nantong Hetai Communications Equipment Co.,Ltd.
We are specializing in producing FRP strength member, with 12 production lines of FRP optical cable reinforced core.