2014 Lady's Newest Fashion Skinny Jeans

Origin
Xin Tang, Guang Zhou, China
Minimum Order
300
Inspection
SGS
Packing
1ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Polybag
Delivery
40 day
Payment
T/T or L/C
Keywords
Product Description
Popular Newly-Designed Lady Jeans for 2014, Fashion Denim Ladies Jeans with 100% Cotton Fabric
Product Feature
1.Women jean

2.fashion design

3.High quality
Product Specification / Models
FOB price:

Range of Price:FOB US $ 5-10/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash

According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.

Delivery port:Guangzhou



MOQ:

1) MOQ for FOB by T/T:500 PCS/color/style

2) MOQ for FOB by L/C:2000 PCS/color/style



Payment terms:

L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only

T/T:30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment



Leading time:

1000PCS:30 days after samples are confirmed,

1000-5000PCS:40 days after samples are confirmed,

5000-20000PCS:45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Application / Models
Contact us:

If you are interested in our products, please send us messages, we'll reply you within 12 hoursaccording to your latest inquiries.But we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.



Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and together with you to create a better future.
Other Information
Canton Jeans Fashion CO.,Itd

http://www.c-jeans.com/

Tel:0086 02034780779

Email:cherrychen0623@gmail.com

Msn:cherry0623@hotmail.com

Skype:cherry0623@hotmail.com
Zengcheng Yulian Canton Jeans Textile & Garment Co., Ltd. is a professional jeans factory, with an annual output of three million jeans. We have been engaged in OEM & ODM service more than 25 years, we have accumulated abundant experience in jeans field. In our factory we have designers to design our styles and we can also manufacture jeans according to customer's requirement. During so many years international business we have established stable and long-term business relationships with many foreign clients, our products have been exported to more than twenty countries and regions, such as America, Japan, England, France, India, South Africa, etc...

Other supplies related products

2011 hot sell jeans,new style jeans, BPP jeans ,women's jeans,fashion lady jeans

Payment:T/T,L/C,Western Union. etc.
Delivery:According to the quantities.
Origin:China
Packing:length 38cm,width:26cm,height:6.5cm ,weight:0.5kg
jeans

Together Achievement Clothing Co.,LTD

China China
Manufacturer, Distributor
86-20-3622-4611

Lady's skinny jeans Fashion new style 2011 hot sales1

Payment:N/A
Delivery:N/A
Origin:N/A
Packing:N/A
new style 2012 new style

ZHONGSHAN YU SHUN JEANS FACTORY

China China
Manufacturer
86-0760-8622-5908