1. Low-E glass
2. CE and ISO9001
3. Higher solar transmittance
4. Competitive price and high quality
Low-E glass is also named Double glazing glass, which is manufactured glass product formed by partitioning a space with two or more glass sheets by using a certain width by an aluminium sash having the interior filled with effective molecular sieve as an absorbent and then coducting a sticking with a high strength seal gum. A double sealing must be adopted in order to guarantee the performance of the hollow glass, the first sealing utilizes chlorobutyl. And the second sealing is polysulfide adhesive or silicone strutural sealing adhesive and mey be chosen by the installing manner of customers.
The heat insulation performance of hollow glass is relatively ideal among currently all deep processed glass products and is able to reduce the value of the heat transfer coefficient U effectively. Such glass can greatly decrease the heat transfer coefficient to a higher degree once being charged with an inert gas such as neon, argon or helium gas.
2)sound insulation and UV reduce.
Generally, hollow glass can reduce the noise by about 30 dB. And once being charged with an inert gas. Hollow glass can further reduce the noise on the previous basis by about 5 dB.
Low E insulated glass can reduce more UV rate than normal insoulated glass.
3)no dewing in low temperatures
Enough drier is filled in the spacer bars, the hollow glass can effectively absorb the water vapor the hollow glass' cavity and that is likely to permeate from exterior so as to ensure an absolutely drying in the hollow glass's cavity, thereby avoiding the dewing
1. Be applicable in the cold Northern areas. The high solar transmittance keeps the room warm and reflects the heat given off by heaters, home appliances and human bodies back to the room, so as to be effective in reducing the cost for heating.
2. Be suitable for the buildings with transparent appearance, high transparency and good natural lighting.
3. Be more effective in energy conservation after made into hollow glass (coated on the third side
Product Specification / Models
1. Higher VLT: Full natural lighting and transparent effect.
2. Higher solar transmittance: More solar heat radiation from outdoors with SC (shading coefficient) no less than 0.5.
3. Super-high middle & far infrared ray reflectivity: Good heat insulation and lower U-factor (a heat transfer coefficient).
Lin Senhai Glass advantage:
1> Solid wooden crates, professional loading & strengthening meausures in the containers, solving the problems of breakage.
2> Dockside warehouses beside three of China main container seaports, ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
3> Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
4> Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
Our corporation is specialized in handling the business of sale building glass, toughened glass etc. The company has cooperated with many clients both from domestic and overseas, and has obtained consistently high praise from our customers since it was set up. We sincerely welcome you to visit our company or contact us for cooperation!