Fiberglass Geogrid Introduction
Fiberglass geogrid is a kind of planar mesh material using alkali-free fiberglass yarn as base body and then coated with high quality modified asphalt. It is warp knitted with oriental structure which gives full play of yarn strength and improves its mechanical property to make the product high tensile, tearing and creep-resistant. Moreover, the composite property of coating with asphalt makes full protection of the fiberglass matrix and greatly improves its wear and shear resistance. All the advantageous functions make the product have a good performance in pavement strengthening, track cracking and solving difficulties of strengthening the bituminous pavement.
Fiberglass Geogrid Features
1. Light weight, high tensile strength, high modulus, low elongation and good
2. Corrosion resistance, no long-term creep, long life span.
3. Good physical and chemical stability and good thermal stability.
4. Resistant to fatigue cracking, high-temperature track and low temperature
5. Delaying and decreasing crack reflection.
Fiberglass Geogrid Application
1. Road surface asphalt overlay construction engineering; Asphalt layers
2. Converting old cement concrete road into composite road; Restraining
reflection cracking caused by block shrinkage.
3. Road extension; Preventing and controlling the cracking caused by new
and old combination and uneven settlement.
4. Treatment of the conjunction between tunnel and bridge or foundation.