Rubber Stopper to match vial or bottle
1. Material:bromobutyl or chlorobutyl rubber
2. Ready for Sterilization; Ready to Use
Rubber Stoppers as accessories are used to match molded glass vials or tubular glass vials or test tubes in pharmaceutical industry or laboratory.
1. Made from chlorobutyl rubber or bromobutyl or silicone rubber with wide variety of colors.
2. The specification scope covers 13mm, 20mm for injection glass vial, and 28mm, 32mm for infusion glass vial.
3. Production according to YBB or ISO standards or as per your specifications.
4. Standard packaging is double PE bag or Tyvek bag (RFS bag) firstly, then put into strong corrugated carton.
Sankeen Industrial Co., Ltd. is specializing in manufacturing and exporting pharmaceutical packaging products. Our main products include pharma glass products, rubber stoppers, caps, and infusion sets. As far as pharma glass products is concerned, there are moulded glass vials, test tubes, ampoules and tubular glass vials. With regard to the rubber stoppers and cap, it mainly covers stoppers for infusion, stoppers for injection, lyophilization stoppers, aluminium caps and flip off caps etc., We usually refer to glass vials(bottles), rubber stoppers and lids as three-piece suit. Products have been exported to Southeast Asia, Middle East, South America, Eastern Europe and other large areas, simultaneously also acquired consistent approval of the clients.
Sankeen Industrial Co., Ltd. was established in 2000, we always have been attaching great importance to product quality and strictly in accordance with good manufacturing practices standards to organize production, while still continuing to carry out technological innovation. Successfully we developed a number of pharmaceutical packaging of new products and put them on the market.
Based on the principle of "high-quality, reasonable price,considerate service and uppermost credit", we sincerely welcome to new and old friends from all over the world to develop communication and cooperation with us and make joint contribution to the development of pharmaceutical industry.