Stand-alone power converter for 'the DC-DC-AC converting of battery-charged low-voltage' generated from low-voltage new power sources (sunlight, wind power and so on)
- Application of voltage doubler ( Voltage multiplying rectification) circuit and Pure Sine Wave form materialization
- Application of voltage doubler circuit by utilizing the secondary capacity to minimize the turns ratio of
- Parallel-type power switching circuit design for the switching of the primary low-voltage high current
- Control power circuit design by utilizing battery low-voltage for the operation of stand-alone
power supply-type power converter
- The circuit is designed so that it is possible to select both output voltage
(110/220VAC) and frequency (50/60Hz) to supply the products all over the world.
- Stand-alone power converter for 'the DC-DC-AC converting of battery-charged low-voltage'
generated from low-voltage new power sources (sunlight, wind power and so on)
Product Specification / Models
Application / Models
- Power supply (Worldwide) to countries (or regions) with unsatisfactory or poor power distribution
including Korea, Southeast Asia, Africa, Arab and Eastern Europe.
- Savings in electric bill thanks to the use of power source for the common
household appliances (sinusoid implementation)
- Lighting and heating for outdoor activities(camping, fishing, etc.)
- Nightly outdoor const. sites using / or not using a generator
- Power supply to vendors or stalls using the battery continuously
Korea Technology & Engineering Solution is developing and manufacturing products for the defence industry. Our key business items include DC-AC inverters, DC-DC converters, SMPS (power supply units), image signal processing, military communication system signal processing, SSD (Solid State Drive), SI/NI construction and maintenance, circuit designing, and embedded system design.