LPW-03 can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. It is also called a rotary electrical interface, commutator, collector, swivel or an electrical rotary joint.
It can improve electromechanical capability, simplify system design, eliminate possible damage while rotation.
This is constantly being extended in order to also meet the developments in signal and data Transmission.
JINPAT has developed a com-prehensile standard programmed that is able to offer optimum solutions. The standard programmed enables the creation of slip ring bodies of any number of poles up to 100 for power and data/signal currents. Slip ring bodies can be supplied either as open slip ring bodies to be built per customers' requirements or in a housing of impact-resistant plastic or sheet metal.
1. 6 circuits models
2. Electrical data
3. Compatible with data bus protocols
4. Sealed units are available
5. Control and data transmission
6. Wiring and max. number of poles
7. More technical details
8. Volume of delivery
9.Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, lead wires
10. Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for most commercial applications
Product Specification / Models
1. Digital signals up to max. 500 kB
2. Amperages up to 1200 A and volt- age up to 24 kV
3. Diameters > 10 m, high rotation speed
4. Extreme operating conditions
5. Protection class: IP 65
Application / Models
1. Reinforced bearing
2. Tube and rotary transmission
4. Vent plug
5.Fiber data transmission
6. Provide encoder according to different design model
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email
We JINPAT(http://www.slipring.cn/index.php） is a professional slip ring manufacturer, which have about 20 year's experience in slip ring field we specialized in R &D, manufacturing and marketing slip rings which can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a system performance.