60W 1200*600 surface mounted led panel light shenzhen

Origin
shenzhen
Minimum Order
100
Inspection
ICQ
Packing
Replacement for conventional panel lights : Hotels / Meeting Rooms Factories / Offices / Car parks /
Delivery
3-8days
Payment
T/T ,Paypal, WU
Product Description
Light Source: LED

Item Type :Panel Lights

LED Light Source:4014

Warranty(Years):5

Input Voltage(V):100-277

Working lifetime(Hour):50000

Working Temperature:-20~+45

IP Rating:IP20

Beam Angle:120

Lamp Body Material: Aluminum

Place of Origin,China(Mainland)
Product Feature
DLC Standard, doubled insulated external driver

High power factor 0.95,THD:15%

Light source: SMD4014, LM80

High efficiency, up to 85lm/W

High CRI: Ra>80
Product Specification / Models
BDPE24NUA-60WA-SK2N1

Power:60w

Voltage:AC100-277V

Size:1213*603*9

Lumen:1213*603*9
Application / Models
Replacement for conventional panel lights :

Hotels / Meeting Rooms

Factories / Offices / Car parks /Schools

Hospitals / Supermarkets / Railway Stations & Airports

Other Information
1. The quotation is valid for 30days.

2. The above prices do not include sales tax or delivery fee.

3. Delivery Time: 3-7 business days for sample order,7-14 business days for bulk order

4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

Established in 2009, SHENZHEN BONLD ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. is a manufacturer of LED T8 tube light and LED panel light with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical capability. As an LED commercial lighting supplier, we now have over 20 R&D engineers. Our production facilities cover 6,5000 square feet. Operating an array of advanced equipment such as SMT and automatic inserting machines, we are able to serve you professionally.


With good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in LED commercial lighting.
Founded by a group of elites in LED lighting industry, Bonld intends to become an elite supplier in LED tube and panel market. Professional management, technical & marketing support and team work are ensured.



After several years’ vertical integration of production resources, Bonld built 3 divisions respectively: LED commercial lighting in Shenzhen, Guangdong, aluminum machining center in Nanchang, Jiangxi and LED power supply design & manufacturing center in Jiaxing, Zhejiang, which formed a complete supply chain of materials.


We have obtained ISO9001:2008. Our products are UL, DLC, FCC and CE approved and comply with RoHS Directive. With high-precision testing instruments, we conduct stringent QC inspection on each unit, guaranteeing only defect-free products are delivered.


Furthermore, we implement an ERP management system, ensuring efficient production and cost effectiveness.


Our products are widely recognized and trusted by customers and can meet continuously changing market needs.


We welcome new and old customers to contact us for future business opportunity and mutual success!

Other supplies related products

Led panel light 42W high lumen square led panel light 600*600 led panel light

Payment:T/T L/C PAYPAL Western Union
Delivery:3-25days according to the quantity
Origin:China
Packing:natural packing
LED Panel Light

Shenzhen O-topcy Lighting Co.,Ltd

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
86-0755-27326692

led panel light surface mounted 6W 12W 18W LED surface panel light

Payment:T/T or Western Union or Paypal
Delivery:5-7days
Origin:China
Packing:40pcs/carton
led panel light surface mounted 6W 12W 18W LED surface panel

Fesunn Technology Co., Ltd

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer, Service, Others
86-755-89966689

shenzhen bonld electronics co,Ltd

China China
Contact Person: Mike hu
Telephone: 86-755-27355776
Location: Guangdong, China
Fax:86-755-27355776
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter
Main Target Region:United States
Address:
ADD: NO.2-5 building, Tongfuyu Industrial Area, Aiqun Road, Shiyan, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518108 NO.2-5 building, Tongfuyu Industrial Area, Aiqun Road, Shiyan, Bao'an D
Main Product:
UL DLC LED tube light ,panel light
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company