63x73cm Plastic Hotle Framed wall arts Shadow box

Origin
guangdong china
Minimum Order
1000 pcs
Inspection
SGS
Packing
1pcs/carton
Delivery
15 days 40HQ
Payment
30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Product Description
About Products:

1.Modern style resin embossment
2.Factory directly sales
3.Material: resin and MDF
4.Anti-corrosion
5.Size:60x60cm,73x63cm,63x85cm,80x80cm,125x62cm
6.Fast delivery with great package
7.Economical and environmental-friendly
8.Package:With four corner protections per pieces, Shrink wrap
9.Professional staff will offer you best service, any needs or problems, please feel free to contact us
Product Feature
1. PS frame provided, eco-friendly material, recycled
2. 3D picture provided or by you,customize avaliable
3. 13 years factory with 500 staff,30 produce line
4.High quality with competitive price
Product Specification / Models
Color
Silver frame,Black frame,and so on

Normal Size
60x60cm,73x63cm,63x85cm,80x80cm,125x62cm
Application / Models
home decortion
Other Information
mirror frame
ps frame
photo frame
picture frame
home decortion
Wholesale Plastic Skirting Board
 

You need our products, please send it directly to my E-mail, or add me directly Whatsapp, Wechat, Call me, I can reply you faster, I will send you the details of the product,thank you!

King Zhang

Mob:+86-15019694352
Whats app:+86-15019694352
Wechat:15019694352
Skype: king05191329
QQ:1455738846

Welcome to visit our factory.The address is NO.83,DACHONG INDUSTRIAL ZONE,LISHUI TOWN, NANHAI DISTRICT, FOSHAN CITY, GUANGDONG PROVINCE.Do you have whats app or we chat?That will be easy to contact.My number is 0086-15019694352

Hualun Guanse decorative material factory, located in Lishui town, nanhai district, foshan city of guangdong province, is a modern venture which specializes in manufacturing and exporting PS moulding, picture frames, lacquer paintings, modern decorative paintings, Chinese calligraphy, inscribed copper art&hot stamping foil. 

After twenty years of experience in this field, Hualun Guanse has withnessed a fast and strong development and been acknowledged by more and more customers at home and abroad. Hualun Guanse has always insisted on the strategy of "customer oriented.

Since its foundation, Hualun Guanse has always insisted on the strategy of customer oriented, aiming at good quality and high efficieny. At present, advanced management mode and technology equipment have been constantly adopted. With high quality and excellent after-sales service, our products have already found a good favor from clients in Europe, Africa, north America, Middle East, and south Asia.


Other supplies related products

Framed wall Wall decor, shadow box art

Payment:T/T, West Union, L/C
Delivery:30 DAYS
Origin:CHINA
Packing:1 pieces/CTN
Framed wall Wall decor

OE HOME CO.,LTD

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-769-81392066

Framed wall arts Shadow box

Payment:T/T, West Union, L/C
Delivery:30 DAYS
Origin:CHINA
Packing:1 pieces/CTN
Framed wall arts Shadow box

OE HOME CO.,LTD

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-769-81392066

HUALUN GUANSE DECORATION MATERIAL FACTORY

China China
Contact Person: King Zhang
Telephone: +86 150 1969 4352
Location: Guangdong, China
Fax:+86 150 1969 4352
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
Main Target Region:World Wide
Address:
NO.83,DACHONG INDUSTRIAL ZONE,LISHUI TOWN,NANHAI DISTRICT
Main Product:
PS Frame Mouldings,Picture Frame Mouldings,Mirror Frame Mouldings,PS Skirting Board
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company