DTY Polypropylene Super microfiber applications: are eco-friendly, light weight, chemical resistance, low thermal conductivity, anti-bacterial deodorant, beautiful color, etc., mainly used in fine denier polypropylene sports apparel, seamless underwear, sport socks. According to customer needs and processing of various functional polypropylene superfine wire.
1, the lightest of the fiber: the density minimum, 40% lighter weight than cotton, 30% lighter than polyester, soft lubrication;
2, more warmth than wool fibers: coefficient of thermal conductivity of natural fibers and synthetic fibers in the current minimum, the heat loss is lower
3, the color fastness: dope dyeing, color fastness, after dyeing and other fiber can not be compared;
Product Specification / Models
150D /48F 96F 136F 144F
Tenacity: ≥2.5CN/dtex Elongation: 25-100%
Crimp retraction: ≥22% Crimp stability: ≥88%
Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus Pseudomonas fluorescence bacillus subtilis anti-bacterial rate of ≥80% 50tims the rate of anti-bacterial soap after ≥ 70% (test standard FZ/T 01021)
Color fastness: 4
Application / Models
1. Iron free with temperature controlled under 100℃ due to its low melting point .
2. No exceeding 120℃ in steam setting/wet hot conditions ,and best between 70℃-80℃for dry heat setting .
3. PP may be steam set when used in weaving socks, but must with a pressure lower than cotton
4. No Using lubricants of mineral oil category to avoid damages to PP by compatibility for they both are abstracts from petroleum.
5. Avoid dry cleaning unless proved safe. Resistant to acid/ alkali , PP is still vulnerable to certain unknown organic solvents applied in the process
6. Select softeners carefully by their proposed usage
A. If affinity is required, a hydrophilic softener is used
B. If hydrophobicity is require, a hydrophobic softener is added
7. Because there is no polar group to react with general resin to generate bonds, the post treatment is not easy, resins hardly adhere, and color fastness to water is not ideal.
8. Select only cationic antistatic for PP rubs out negative charges rather than positive by PET &NYLON
9. PP is flammable, weaker than PET& NYLON; Agent is added if flame retardance is needed is needed.
10. PP is more likely to cause photo-oxidative degradation than PE&NYLION, so stabilizers are added to fabrics to stand high ultra u2013violet exposure outdoors, but for general apparel usage this is unnecessary.
Changzhou countries special chemical fiber Co., LTD is a star, and fine denier polyester superfine polypropylene products such as the professional production process of private limited liability company, the company is headquartered in jiangsu changzhou wujin district of QianHuangZhen zhaiqiao industrial clusters,