9" European Paint Roller Frame

Origin
China
Minimum Order
2000 pcs
Inspection
N/A
Packing
poly bag
Delivery
By sea or by air
Payment
T/T.L/C
Product Description
9" European paint roller frame
Product Specification / Models
9" Paint roller brush. Model No:PRF90007.Main rod:5.7mm/6.0mm,zinc-plated,with yellow plastic handle.
Application / Models
Oil or water paint roller brush

Founded in 2010, Ningbo YinZhou Hall Tools Co., Ltd. has established a good reputation for manufacturing and exporting quality professional painting tools, hand tools and DIY decorative products. With our own trading office and factory, Ningbo Hall Tools Co., Ltd. has integrated product development, designing, production, sale, logistics and services into a whole. Selecting the best raw materials available and combining our constantly developed technologies and processes, we create quality products at the lowest prices to make your products be more competitive in market.

Our main exporting products have extended from painting tools to hardware. We offer more than 500 types of paint rollers, paint brushes, paint trays and accessories.

With the goal of continuous, innovative and guaranteed quality of our products, Ningbo Hall Tools Co., Ltd. will continually explore opportunities in new markets around the world.

Other supplies related products

Paint Roller Frame (roller handle)

Payment:N/A
Delivery:N/A
Origin:N/A
Packing:24 pcs/ctn; meas: 39x39x13.5 cm
paint roller

Colorify Tools Fty. Co., Ltd.

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-757-2299-0906

J06235 series mirror frame photo frame oil painting frame Ps picture frame moulding

Payment:30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery:20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin:foshan
Packing:24pcs/carton
Oil Painting Frame, Picture Frame Moulding, Mirror Frame Photo Frame

HUALUN GUANSE DECORATION MATERIAL FACTORY

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
+86 150 1969 4352

Ningbo Yinzhou Hall Tools Co.,Ltd

China China
Contact Person: Allan Chen
Telephone: 86-0574-87897926
Location: Zhejiang, China
Fax:86-0574-87893601
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter
Main Target Region:World Wide
Address:
No.756 South Tiantong Road, Ningbo, P.R.China
Main Product:
paint roller brush
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company