The Keysight 778D is an economical dual-directional coupler designed for swept measurements in the 100 MHz to 2 GHz range.
1) Multi-octave frequency range:100 to 2000MHz;
2) High diectivity:36 db to 1GHZ, 32db to 2GHz;
3) Reflection coefficient measurement:over 4 octaves with 1 coupler;
1) Frequency range: 100MHz to 2000MHz(usable below 100MHz)
2) Coupling factor:20 db nominal +/-1 dB cyclic variatin with frequncy (coupling ~23 dB at 100 MHz. 6 dB rolloff per octave below 100 MHz).
3) Tracking: auxiliary outputs typically track within 0.7dB;
4) Phase tracking:typically 4u00b0
5) SWR:primary line:1.1; auxiliary arms:1.1
6) Insertion loss:0.6dB
7) Maximum power :50W average; 500Wpeak (peak power duration of 10us).
8) Connectors: choice of mainline connectors(see options);auxiliary arms have type-N female connectors,All type-N connectors stainless steel, compatible with MIL-C-39012 and MIL-C-71;
9) Dimensions:16.75 inches long ,4.375 inches high,1.189 inches wide (425*111*30mm)
10) Weight: net ,3.75lb(1.5kg).shipping,5lb(2.3kg).
Adapters Part number
APC-7 to OSMu00ae male 11533A
APC-7 to OSM female 11534A
APC-7 to type-N male 11525A
APC-7 to type-N female 11524A
(Adapters from APC-7 to TNC, GR-900, GR-874 as well as the above are available
from Amphenol RF Division, Danbury, Conn.)
778D (type-N female output, type-N male input connectors)
Option 11 (APC-7 output, type-N female input connectors)
Option 12 (type-N male output, type-N female input connectors)