aquarium wall picture-alloy frame series

Origin
China
Minimum Order
20set
Inspection
N/A
Packing
1set/carton
Delivery
20days
Payment
TT
Keywords
Product Description
Aquarium wall hanging pictures

1. Solid wood frame series: zebra frame, log frame, carbonization frame, solid wood frame

2. Alloy frame series: blue jewelry frame, gold walnut frame, red cherry frame.

3. Glass frame series: golden dragon, violet gold sand, silver cinnabar, platinum sand, golden coffee, black gold sand, plain glass, welding glass, black gold dragon.

4. Photo frame series: white frame, white golden, NO.2 walnut, bronze frame, mirror face, rosewood, red tiger skin, golden tiger skin, golden, leopard skin stripes, broken silver, NO.1 frame, NO.1 walnut, golden and silver, silver gray.



Available sizes:

Length*width*height(cm)

60*14*43

70*14*43

80*14*43

100*15*55

120*15*55

130*15*55

150*15*55

168*15*55

180*15*60

200*15*60

238*15*60

268*15*60

283*15*60

330*15*60

Customized size
Application / Models
decoration for home, office, bar etc.
Youngtrade International Limited specialize in injection packer, injection pump and other leak-proof material. We are also into the aquarium furniture and other aquarium product. We hope we can cooperate with clients from all over the world and offer better product and service to all clients.

Other supplies related products

J08046 series oak ornate Ps picture frame moulding for mirror frame, picture frame

Payment:30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery:20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin:Foshan
Packing:20pcs/carton
Oak Picture Frame Moulding, Mirror Moulding, Ornate Picture Frame Moulding

HUALUN GUANSE DECORATION MATERIAL FACTORY

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
+86 150 1969 4352

Art frame,picture frame,table frame,wall frame,document frame

Payment:N/A
Delivery:N/A
Origin:N/A
Packing:N/A
digital frame

Elio industry&trade co.,ltd

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-0579-5438-016

Youngtrade International Limited

China China
Contact Person: He
Telephone: 86-020-37402107
Location: Guangdong, China
Fax:86-020-37402107
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter, Importer, Agent, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer, Service, Others
Main Target Region:World Wide
Address:
No.19 Renhe Street East, Liangtian, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China
Main Product:
injection pump/aquarium furniture
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company