Our factory in China is specialized in engineered artificial quartz countertops.
Our Quartz Colors are stable;
You do not need to worry the color difference and vibration in the appearance for Kitchen
Countertop projects. We have More than 100 colors are available
We make the Quartz color (Pattern) Natural look like marble and granite vein. Same as Cambria
quartz and Caesar quartz stone if you are bothering most quartz has a range of similar-
looking patterns and colors, now we have some Special unique differences colors
We supply the biggest artificial quartz slab in size of 3250mmx1700mm (128inchx67inch), which
can save the wastage (save cost) for cut to size apartment Kitchen Countertop projects. Our
slab size can be customized according to your project size.
Our quality is the same level as Caesar stone Quartz, Silestone Quartz, Cambria Quartz, Han
stone Quartz, Zodiaq Quartz, Viatera Quartz.
About Quartz Countertop in the USA Market
1. How does our quartz quality compare with Caesar stone Quartz countertop and Silestone
(1) Both Silestone and Caesar stone are popular brands of quartz countertops. Our color is
very similar with both companies.
(2) Each of these companies has built up an excellent reputation for quality.
So far we get good comment from client for cut to size project.
(3) Silestone Quartz and Caesar stone Quartz have been providing quartz slabs to their
customers internationally for many years.
We concentrate on the quartz cut to size project.
2. How does Granite Kitchen Countertop compare with our Quartz Kitchen countertops?
(1) Quartz and granite are two of the most commonly used countertop materials.
(2) While granite is a natural stone with Color varying, Granite countertop will have a great
variation in colors.Even the most common granite has Spots or veins of color in the same
(3) Our quartz stone is a more uniform material; the same pattern throughout the Quartz.
(4) Choose granite is you like a lot of variation, can accept surface marks such as Spots and
crack or you would like a wild pattern. (Now our Quartz can supply a wild pattern for Quartz
(5) Choose our quartz countertop, if you want a uniform appearance, a bright color, or you
feel you would be unable to accept cracks and spots.
(6) Granite, like any natural stone is easy to staining. It will need to be cleaned with a
stone cleaner and sealed with a sealer. Our quartz stone do not need a sealer
(7)Granite can etch and stain if subjected to acids such as lemon juice, tea, coffee, beer,
wine and tomatoes, you will need to wipe up spills from granite immediately. Our quartz does
not have this problem
(8)Unlike our quatz stone, granite can be susceptible to cracks and stains .The maintenance
for granite is greater than that of natural quartz products.
WHAT YOU SHOULD CHOOSE? QUARTZ OR GRANITE?
1. Appearance. Our quartz countertop, unlike other granite slabs, can ensure that the slab is
exactly the color, texture and pattern that you want. There are no defects in the slab,
especially for Kitchen Countertop project used for apartments.
2. Strength. Our quartz countertop is made by 93% natural quartz stone with 7% resin and some
pigments. This creates an extremely hardness that is stronger that granite
3. Non-porous. Granite have porous, if you spill wine on unsealed granite, the wine can stain
the stone. Our quartz never require sealing. Quartz is very stain resistant. This makes it
much easier to use and maintain in the kitchen countertop or bathroom Countertop.
4. Hygienic. Top brand quartz counters, like Caesar stone Quartz, Silestone Quartz, Cambria
Quartz, Hanstone Quartz Zodiaq Quartz Viatera Quartz are manufactured to be hygienic and to
reduce the opportunity for bacteria to grow.
Our quartz quality is the same
5. Maintenance. Granite countertops must be sealed regularly to prevent staining and the
growth of bacteria. Our quar
We Concentrate on Kitchen Quartz Countertop for more than 5 years, we have a team to make AUTO CAD Drawing for you Kitchen Countertop projects, we have water jet machine to make the sink cut out, we have technician to label every tops for your easier installation, and we have inspectors to check every size and every polishing edge.