LD2000 available lot detector, as an important part of the sub-systems of spaces detecting in parking guidance system, is a kind of non-contact measuring instrument, installed in the appropriate parking lot, using of ultrasonic reflex-reflective echo testing the distance from the detector to the object, which to determine whether there is available parking space or not. It provides available lot information for the parking guidance system.
At the same time, with a display device, no longer to add external Parking guide light. When vehicle in the lot, it shows red, when the lotis is free, it shows green.
1. Non-contact the detected vehicle when measuring;
2. Adjustable detection sensitivity, to adapt to different vehicle height;
3. The use of ultrasonic detection methods will not be as infrared, microwave, and other ways to detect vulnerable to external interference；
4. Can be flexibly set detection range, when the vehicle in place to measure the distance when the distance is less than the default, LED signal produced and via RS-485 interface to send the information of vehicles in place to the lane controller;
5. It uses RS-485 interface, simple interface, high stability, may be secondary development;
6. No part of movement, simple installation, simple commissioning;
7. Maintenance convenience;
8. high measuring accuracy, reliable performance;
9. Green environmental protection, no pollution.
10. With a display device, no longer to add external Parking guide light, Saving material costs and installation costs.
Product Specification / Models
1. Accurate long-range detection of vehicles;
2. Preventing false detection due to adjacent parking spaces;
3. Preventing false detection due to personnels;
4. Preventing false detection due to barriers;
5. Ultrasonic detection, green.
6. It has display devices to guide parking lot. When vehicle in the lot, it shows red, when the lotis is free, it shows green.
Guangzhou Tectron Technology Co., Ltd.Established in 1999,taken a leading position in the business of mainland China, and expanded to Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Bulgaria and other foreign countries.