Executive standard: Q/YTY003-2011
English alias: Boronnitride off white powder
CAS RN: 10043-11-5
1. Physical and chemical properties:
2. Technical indexes
White loose powderttt
3. Application: Boron nitride could be extensively used in the industries of petroleum, chemical, machinery, electronics, electric, textiles, nuclear, space and other. It has been used as the additives of plastic resin, the insulators of high-voltage high-frequency point and plasma arc, the solid-phase mixed material of semiconductor, the structural material of atomic reactor, the packing material for preventing neutron radiation, the solid lubricant, wear-resisting material and benzene absorbent, etc. The mixture of titanium diboride, titanium nitride and boron oxide, which is obtained by hot-pressing forming of boron nitride and titanium, is used as the catalyst for dehydrogenation of organic matters, rubber synthesis and platforming. In high temperature, it could be used as the specific materials of electrolysis and resistance, and hot sealing dry-heating agent of transistor. It is the material of aluminum evaporating container. The powder could be also used as the abherent for glass microbead, the release agent of molding glass and metal.
4. Safety instructions: With the physical inert of boron nitrid, but it is toxic by ingestion, inhalation, eye and skin contact. Skin, respiratory system, liver, kidney and the circulatory system may be abnormal by swallow and inhalation. Eye and skin contact can cause inflammation. Operation must be installed with rubber gloves, a respirator and eye protection by wearing protective clothing.
5 Packing: Aluminum foil bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 1kg per bag.
6. Storage: Stored in a cool, ventilated place. Keep sealed. The shelf life is 12 months after manufacturer date. It is still available if retest result is qualified after expire date.
7. Transportation:Avoid water and exposure during transportation. Do not mix with strong oxidizer.