classic ps photo frame moulding

Origin
Guangzhou, China
Minimum Order
500 meters
Inspection
N/A
Packing
plastic wrapping in carton
Delivery
5 days
Payment
T/T
Product Description
material:plastic, recycling, environmental friendly

Usage:decorative

Sort:Arts and Gifts

Name:Home Decoration Moulding

Advantage: easy to install

Color: assorted design, colors, styles, patterns and sizes are available
Product Feature
High-strength, lightweight

Waterproof, anti-damp
Product Specification / Models
X9001

83mm*32mm
Application / Models
For framing all kinds of finished products such as photo, picture,mirror and document frame

Homes, hotels, garden, anywhere want to be artistry
The mainly business of XINXIN are: wooden mouldings, PS mouldings, decorative lines, decorative arts.
Since the development and endeavor of many years, Xin Xin Arts & Craft become one of the largest production bases of mouldings and decorative arts.

Other supplies related products

J05532 new decorative ps frame moulding, picture Frame Moulding,photo Frame Moulding

Payment:30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery:20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Packing:24pcs/carton
decorative frame moulding, Decorative Ps Frame Moulding, Picture Frame Moulding

HUALUN GUANSE DECORATION MATERIAL FACTORY

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
+86 150 1969 4352

Ps photo frame moulding ,ps picture/painting frame moulding

Payment:TT,30% deposit first,balance 70% TT before shipment
Delivery:10-15days
Origin:China
Packing:carton package ,the package according to the customer inquiry
Ps photo frame moulding

Yuxiang Decorative Material factory

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-579-82885613

XINXIN ARTS & CRAFTS

China China
Contact Person: Mandy
Telephone: 86-135-0309-9072
Location: Guangdong, China
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter, Distributor
Main Target Region:China
Address:
Bai Gang Industrial Park, Lishui, Nanhai District
Main Product:
photo frame moulding
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company