1. Monofilament shade net, tape shade net, shade sail net.
2. Ago nets: anti hail net, anti bird net, anti insect net.
3. Construction safety net: scaffolding net, debris netting, cargo netting
4. PE fishing net, nylon fishnet
5. Sports netting: football net, tennis net, volleyball net, basketball net etc.
The debris netting is made from UV stabilized polyethylene monofilaments which creates an open mesh netting.
Primarily used on scaffolding systems to keep any rubbish or debris contained on a building site, it improves site safety by reducing the risk of debris or objects falling outside the working area.
By aiding the containment of debris, a safer environment is afforded to both workers and the general public.
Debris Netting, available in 50%, 70% and 90% opacity, is a knitted polyethylene fabric that is UV stabilized and available in both flame and non-flame retardant.
Knitted Debris Fabric
Easy to Handle & Easy to Install
Applied Vertically or Horizontally
Open weave allows air movement
Flame & Non-Flame Retardant
We supply all kinds of PE & PP nettings, PVC fabric sheets, such as shading net, agricutural nets(shade net, anti hail, anti bird anti insect net), safety net( Japan safety net,PVC Coated Polyester Scaffold Safety Netting, fireproof net, sound barrier, scaffold netting, debris netting), salt cores, plastic mat(PVC coffee mat, table mat, kitchen mat, chair mat),cargo net, fishing net, sports netting (soccer net, volleyball net, tennis net, football protection net) etc.