A laparotomy sponge is formed from a multiplicity of plies of open-meshed 100% cotton bleached absorbent gauze, or cover by absorbent gauze filled with rayon non-woven fabric. After the processing of pre-washing, the yarns of each ply are kinked, convoluted, and twisted into interengagement with the adjacent plies of gauze. The plies are thereby held together in relatively non-displaceable relationship, and the sponge has increased soft and elasticity. All plies are sewed together to reduce loose threads. The gauze made from fine cotton fabric to provide the higher absorbency and limit the risk of lint, and they are available in multiple sizes and plies with wide product selection and flexibility.
Laparotomy sponges to be as disposable products widely used in medical cares and in surgery for wound treatment and absorption, suitable for sterilization.
· Available in multiple mesh and weight, 13, 17, 20threads...
· Available in with/without X-ray detectable chip or threads
· Available in multiple package; non-sterile and sterile,
· Available in paper/paper or paper/film pouch or blister pack; in 1's,2's,3's,5's,10's and so on;
· Available in white, green or blue gauze
· Available in with/without metal or plastic ring
· Available in pre-washed or unwashed
· Available in with/without blue or white cotton loop
· Available in CSR or plastic paper wrap
· To comply with USP, EP, BP…