Dry Bath Incubator for medical & laboratory process
Joyful CT201 are used in academic, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and government research laboratories in many diverse applications that include drug discovery, cancer research, infectious disease research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics.
1. Digital accuracy and convenience
2. Single-, double- and four-block capacity
3. Assorted blocks for a wide variety of tube sizes
4. 2-year warranty
5. These Digital Dry Baths offer digital control over both temperature and time, eliminating the need for an external thermometer or timer. All three configurations are space-efficient: the four-block dry bath can accommodate up to 96 x 1. 5ml tubes in less than a square foot of bench space. All baths include a built-in user recalibration function to ensure long-term temperature accuracy.
6. The high-grade aluminum heat blocks are precision-machined to mach the conical size and shape of 0.5, 1.5, 2.0, and 50ml centrifuge tube sizes, providing unsurpassed temperature uniformity.
7. Each dry bath includes an easy-to-use block lifter, with a temperature-insulated handle for quick, convenient exchange of blocks, even while they’re still hot.
8. Heating and Cooling functions in one system.