Efficiency pump to dig mud in deep sea with mechanical seal
1. Highly wear-resistant with rubber liner or high chrome liner
2. Can be used in series
3. Can transfer high density slurry
4. With 3 types of seal: gland seal, mechanical seal, expeller seal
Mud pump Technical Specificationsttt
up to 310m3/httt
High chrome linerCr27, Cr28 and rubber liner, R26, R24, R55ttt
Packing seal, vice-impeller seal and mechanical sealttt
1. Our Mud pump wet parts are made of wear-resistant high chromium alloy.
2. Our Pump bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily. They
can be removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal for all slurry pump.
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit
installations and applications at its working site.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to
meet the delivery for long distance.
High chrome alloy liner or rubber liner for Mud pump wet parts
Anti-abrasive and anti-corrosive to satisfy different working conditions.