Packing: Hard case or soft bag
Model NO.: J-III D
Standard: CE, ISO9001, ISO13485
Unit Price/Payment: Negotiate
HS Code: 90192000
Origin: Zhengzhou, China
Min. Order: 1 Unit
Transportation: By air/by sea/by courier
Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
1. It is lightweight, durable and simple to use.
2. Ventilation frequency and tidal volume can be adjusted in succession and separately.
3. Airway pressure can be shown directly by the airway manometer.
4. Automatic pressure relief valve will work when airway pressure reaches 6Kpa.
5. Unique air-oxygen mixer prolongs the operating time during long-time transportation.
6. Audible low input pressure alarm and over input pressure protection.
Product Specification / Models
Ventilator (including air-oxygen mixer, automatic airway pressure relief valve), oxygen cylinder, regulator, face mask, nebulizer with mask, laryngoscope, endotracheal tube, suction device, suction union pipe, airway opener, oxygen refill fitting, oxygen supply extension pipe, wrench, portable nylon bag.
Breathing Mode: IPPV
Ventilation volume: 2-24L/min
Ventilation frequency: 10-30bpm(adjustable in succession)
I/E Ratio: 1: 2
Oxygen Concentration: ≤ 60%
Reverse Flow Pressure of Airway: ≤ 6KPa
Demand Breathing Trigger: ≤ -1Kpa
Low Pressure Alarm: ≤ 0.25Mpa
Oxygen Cylinder Volume: 2.8L
Oxygen Cylinder Storage Pressure: 20Mpa
Continuous Working Time: About 90 minutes
All specifications are subject to a tolerance of +/-15%.
Henan Huirui Biomedical Eletronics Co., Ltd. was established in 1999.
It is one of the national high-tech enterprises that has been integrated to the development, production and marketing of medical ventilators.