A factory audit can uncover problems before production or order confirmation. You could have an exact understanding of the supplier's capabilities, systems, management and operating procedures. This enables you to select a qualified supplier with confidence. Generally, we will focus on the following aspects when doing a factory audit: otFactory profile (general information) otOrganization structure otProduction process otProduction capacity otFacilities and machinery otQuality assurance system and related certificates otResearch and development otSpecial requirements from clients
- CNAS17020 and ILAC accreditation,accredited by Chinese government. - ISO9001:2008 certification, certified by UKAS and Moody. - 110+ FULL TIME inspectors, NO part time inspectors. - 2200 Inspections per month. - Endorsements from 850+ importers and buyers all over the world. - Strong technical background, inspectors' CV available by request. - Good inspection network covering whole coastal areas of China. - USD268 all-inclusive, no travelling charge in all coastal China. - Hard working team and prompt response. - One-to-one customer service. - Good English, Portuguese, and Russian communication skills. - Native American, British, Russian, Brazilian account managers based in our Guangzhou office - V-Trust attends more than 25 trade fairs all over the world every year - Our 500 square meters office is in downtown Guangzhou, 7 minutes walk from Canton Fair - 43 engineers, inspector supervisors and customer service staff work in our head office. - Clients may conveniently meet us face to face at trades fairs, Canton Fair or our office. - Video introduction on YouTube with more details.
We do not have the lowest inspection rate, but still have more than 2300 inspections every month. Why V-Trust?
We found many clients came back to V-Trust again after trying other QC providers with much cheaper prices. Why?
- CNAS17020 (ISO/IEC17020) and ILAC accreditation, accredited by Chinese government.
- ISO9001:2008 certification, certified by UKAS and Moody.
- IFIA (The International Federation of Inspection Agencies) accreditation.
- ASI Official Inspection & Testing Partner (ASI is the largest organization for promotional gifts in USA.)
- Inspection network covering whole China.
- Stable 110+ Full Time inspectors in China, No part time inspectors.
- Top management is all based in China so we can supervise our inspectors effectively.
- Endorsements from 950+ importers and buyers all over the world.
- Strong technical background of inspectors and engineers.
- Hard working team and always prompt response, account managers reachable 24/7.
- Native English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish speaking staff based in our Guangzhou office.
- 46 engineers, QC supervisors and customer service staff work in our head office.
- V-Trust attends more than 25 trade fairs all over the world every year. Clients may conveniently meet us face to face at trades fairs, Canton Fair or our office (7 minutes walk from Canton Fair Complex).
- Working solely for client’s interests while agents who have QC as part of their services are not professional and specialized having the same interest as factory – to ship the goods.
- Competitive all-inclusive price: USD268 anywhere in coastal China and 5 provinces in inland China including Guangxi, Hunan, Anhui, Henan and Hebei.
- No extra charge for travelling in whole China.
- No extra charge for inspections on both Saturday and Sunday.
You may find more information about V-Trust inspection service here:
Contact us by email for detailed inspection consultant, and sample inspection report on the products you are buying: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us by Skype: julie,v-trust
If you speak Russian, please contact our Russian account manager as below,
E-mail: email@example.com ; Skype: Daria,v-trust
If you speak Portuguese, please contact our Brazilian account manager as below,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Skype: juliana,v-trust
Meet us at trade fairs:
Review V-Trust Video on YouTube:
Review V-Trust Video on Youku (from mainland China):
Read more at the picture below, or at our blog website: