GENERAL PURPOSE NON FILM FORMING STYRENE ACRYLIC EMULSION (AF7800)
- An Economical, high gloss. Vehicle for water systems featuring
- High Gloss : Base inks letdown with AF-7800 emulsion have excellent holdout and gloss
- Remarkably Fast Drying : Although a water based polymer, AF-7800 is equivalent to many formulated systems.
- Superior Alcohol Dilutability : AF-7800 reduces readily in this family of solvents.
- Compatibility : AF-7800 in addition to being compatible with all wax resins, emulsions and wax compound, will also easily combine with most other commonly used aqueous vehicles
- Outstand Stability : AF-7800 has excellent freeze/thaw, viscosity and pH stability.
Product Specification / Models
- Appearance : Translucent Emulsion
- Solids content : 47.5~49.0%
- pH : 7.6~8.6
- Viscosity* : 400~800
- Density : 1.05g/cm2
- Acid number : 50
*Brookfield RVT Spindle No.3, 10rpm at 25u00b0C
Packing : 200kg Drum, 1000kg tote
APEC is a company specializing in researching and manufacturing the acrylic emulsion adhesives. The APEC's mission is to make a contribution to the human health and the preservation of earth environment by devoting all our strength to the development of acrylic emulsion adhesives and converting oil-based emulsion adhesives into water-based emulsion adhesives.