A plain, twin layer heat sealable paper manufactured from a specialty selected blend of high quality manila hemp, cellulose and thermoplastic fibres. This paper has best seal integrity, excellent particle retention, superior infusion, taste neutrality and optimum wet strength. This paper complies with the latest food contact legislation of the United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170).
- Unique and complex blend of specialty fibers improves heat sealability.
- Ideal for tea bag products that require high-seal strength.
- Can be used at maximum speeds in the latest high speed packaging machines.
- Superior infusion properties with enhanced aroma, color, and flavor.
- We use the highest-performance inclined wire machines that exist in the world today.
Product Specification / Models
* Basis Weight: 16.5g/m2
* Roll Width: 87mm, 125mm, 132mm, 140mm, 200mm, 240mm, 480mm and 524mm, can be changed as per specific requests.
* Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
* Outer Diameter: Maximum 450mm, can be changed as per specific requests.
Application / Models
This paper is designed to convert efficiently on all types of heat sealable tea bagging machines, specifically Maisa EC 12, Technomechanica T2 Prima, Universal, SIG, Siebler, HTS, and IMA C-45 / C-50 / C-51 / C-55 / C-56 machines.
We are a specialty paper mill specialized in manufacturing heat & non-heat sealable filter paper.
We have been dedicated in manufacturing and global marketing the different filter papers for 30+ years.
The paper that we produce is designed to convert efficiently on all types of fully automated packaging machines and have been widely used by a great many of tea/coffee co-packers worldwide.
The paper that we produce complies with the latest food contact legislation of the United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170).
Over the years, we have raised the quality standards of our products to insure they meet all the basic characteristics required of a high-performance filter paper.
If your application cannot be satisfied by our existing product range, we have a dedicated and professional team of experienced product engineers who will design and develop a product to meet your specific requirements.
We have built our reputation around excellent customer service, consistent quality and on-going product development to meet all customer needs.
If you would like to receive further information and samples, please contact us.