High Molecular Staurated Polyester Resin are equivalent to Skybon ES410 or Evonik Dynapol 411
- Offers good percent elongation.
- Excellent adhesive strength on metal and various objects
- Good good hardness and flexiblity
- Exhibits good sterilization-resistance and heat-resistance
Application / Models
- Coil Coating
- Can Coating
HEYO’s Performance Products business unit provides innovative technologies to several markets including coatings & inks, adhesives and graphics arts industries.
HEYO supplies several resins for the paints and coatings markets with enhanced performance properties. Our product line includes solvent-borne type polyester resin, which provides excellent adhesive on metal and various objects. Our water-borne polyester resin is used by dispersing with water and widely used in textile printing and film surface pretreatment. Our crystalline type polyester resin is used as hot melt adhesives or powder coating, mainly used for hot melt adhesive.
The majority of HEYO’s overprint varnishes provide the solution for the problem of environmental pollution on print finishing. The product line includes UV curing varnishes, water-based varnishes and water-based laminating adhesives in the packaging and graphic arts industry worldwide. They are used to protect and finish a variety of paper printed products such as folding boxes, stick labels, book convers, post card, and other paper products.
Our Multi Products range includes:
* High Molecular Weight Polyester Resins (or Saturated polyester resins)
1.Solvent borne Polyester resin
2.Water borne Polyester resin
* Solid Grade Thermoplastic Acrylic Resins (or Solid acrylic polymers)
* Acrylic Resins for water-based ink and overprint varnish
* Additives of Funtional PMMA Microsphere (or Crosslinked polymethyl methacrylate) D50：3~70um
* Additives of Silicone Microsphere (or Polymethylsilsesquioxane ) D50：2~9um
* Additives of Polyurethane Microsphere D50：6~50um
* Modified Alkyd
* UV Curing Varnish and Water based Varnish