- Motor efficiency improvements through PWM control
- Input signal : PWM, LIN & CAN communication support
- Heat structure - Heat Sink or Thermal Plastics
- Constant speed control due to the effect of changes in input voltage and load / soft start
- Control area : 17% ~ 95%
- Overvoltage, low-voltage, reverse voltage detection and control
- Over current , short-circuit detection and control
- Overheat detection and control
The PTC Heater and PWM Control is an auxiliary heater during cold season that quickly preheats the cabin by heating up the inflowing air at ignition for passenger vehicles and commercial iesel engines.
- Pulse width module control
- CAN Interface
- High power & High voltage
Since our establishment in 1994, we, Onegene Electronics, have worked hard to develop technology and innovate our business management thanks to which we have consolidated over 70 percent market share in air conditioner sensors and oil coolers of the Korean automobile market. We have recently expanded our sales to the North American automobile market as well.
Our vision and mission are for the entire staff to work in unison like a family to create a corporate culture of caring and trusting each other for a truly happy working environment. Our goal is to grow into a world class company with the best advanced technology in the sensor, motor, and control business based on such unison to succeed together with our customers.
Our entire staff working in Korea, India, China, and the United States, works under the key four corporate values of customer friendliness, human respect, technological innovation and strict quality control to become a global company trusted and loved by you, our customers.