About PS moulding:
1. Material: PS,Polystyrene by extrusion modified technique.
2. Surface: Hot stamping foil .
3. Packing size:About 40'HG 600cartons,20'GP 250cartons
4. Advantage: Close to a soft wood, but no wood-worries, no rot, low maintenace and price; it can be cut, nailed, glued, sanded, caulked, painted, work like wood.
5. We are supply kinds of PS mouldings and also can customized according to your requires.
6.Payment:30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T after receive the Copy of B/L or L/C at sight.
7.delivery time:according to the quantity of the products
8.High quality, unique designs, outsanding appearance and low price, and also we can supply prodcuts according to your requirements
The advantages PS Moulding
1. More than 10 years experience ,Factory is a modern venture which specializes in manufacturing and exporting PS mouldings
2. Hualun has witnessed a fast and strong development and been acknowledged by more and more customers at home and abroad.
3. We can provide production with competitive price, excellent quality and prompt delivery.
4. If you have any interests,pls do not hesitate to contact us.We will try our best to help you.
5. Highest quality PS mouldings. All kinds of designs and good for environment. Healthy, and eco-friendly.
6. Every process are controled by our professional QC team.
7. We have the professional business team,who can offer the high quality service for every client.
8. As we are the manufacturer,we can control every process into lowest cost and highest quality,in short,we can offer the better price than others.
9. Our standard packing or at your request. Eco-friendly packing material and Economic packing way will save freight for you. High quality carton is suitable for long-distance transport.
4.About the production Process
Raw Materials-- hopper dryer--single screw extruder --calibration cooling tank--haul off machine --embossing machine --cutting unit --end product
Product Specification / Models
Products Name J04052 series ps moulding
Material Eco-friendly plastic,polystyrene 100%
Size Any size can be supplied,Upon customers' requests.
Colors Multiple colors
Usage Used for picture frame, photo frame, painting frame, mirror frame ,document frame
Customer design Accept the custom order. Any design can meet.
MOQ 1000 Meter/Meters ,10 cartons per design .
Capacity 100000 Meter/Meters / Month.
Frame length 2.90/3.0meters, but you can choose the length you need
Sample day 20-30days
Packing details 1.Packing:carton
3.600ctn/40HQ,250ctns/20GP.Based on 2.9meter/piece.
Payment terms L/C T/T depend on the contract
Our promise to the clients: 1. Ensure the products meet the quality standards.
2. Ensure the goods will be delivered on time.
3. Provide warm and friendly service and after-sale service.
4.We will reply you within 24 hours.
5.Guaranteed the realible quality and service,You will find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from local supplier.Best price and more choose.
Application / Models
Used for picture frame, photo frame, painting frame, mirror frame ,document frame
Ps photo frame
PS picture frame
Ps frame moulding
You need our products, please send it directly to my E-mail, or add me directly Whatsapp, Wechat, Call me, I can reply you faster, I will send you the details of the product,thank you!
Welcome to visit our factory.The address is NO.83,DACHONG INDUSTRIAL ZONE,LISHUI TOWN, NANHAI DISTRICT, FOSHAN CITY, GUANGDONG PROVINCE.Do you have whats app or we chat?That will be easy to contact.My number is 0086-15019694352
Hualun Guanse decorative material factory, located in Lishui town, nanhai district, foshan city of guangdong province, is a modern venture which specializes in manufacturing and exporting PS moulding, picture frames, lacquer paintings, modern decorative paintings, Chinese calligraphy, inscribed copper art&hot stamping foil.
After twenty years of experience in this field, Hualun Guanse has withnessed a fast and strong development and been acknowledged by more and more customers at home and abroad. Hualun Guanse has always insisted on the strategy of "customer oriented.
Since its foundation, Hualun Guanse has always insisted on the strategy of customer oriented, aiming at good quality and high efficieny. At present, advanced management mode and technology equipment have been constantly adopted. With high quality and excellent after-sales service, our products have already found a good favor from clients in Europe, Africa, north America, Middle East, and south Asia.