Jeans (No.6029)

Origin
China
Minimum Order
500pcs
Inspection
N/A
Packing
100 pcs/carton or as your requirement
Delivery
15-30 days after confirm order
Payment
T/T: 30% deposit, remaining 70% before shipment
Keywords
Product Description
Features:

1.2014 fashion style jeans wear

2.High quality, reliable and durable

3.Reasonable price, quick delivery

4.OEM services



Model No.:6029

Materials: 98.3% cotton and 1.7% spandex

Colors: dark blue

Technique: monkey washed, hand brush, worn, whisker

Fitting: straight leg

Breathable and quick dry

Color fade and water-resistant

Suitable for men

OEM services are provided

Sizes:28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38 and 40

Fabric weight: 8 to 12oz
Product Specification / Models
No.6029
Guangzhou Cruco Garment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of all kinds of jeans.We emphasizes high quality standards with competitive prices, as we insist on the use of a quality assurance process that includes measurable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market. We fully comply with all the requirements of our clients and this is a decisive factor in our customer service approach.
We sincerely look forward to your cooperation based on win-win situation.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Other supplies related products

ladies denim jeans /streatch jeans/99%cotton jeans/sexy jeans/printed jeans/color coated

Payment:T/T LC
Delivery:45DAY
Origin:CHINA
Packing:30PCS/CTN
ladies denim jeans /streatch jeans/99%cotton jeans/sexy jean

Guangzhou Lat Commercial and Trading Co., Ltd

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-1802237018

ladies denim jeans /streatch jeans/98%cotton jeans/sexy jeans/printed jeans/color coated

Payment:T/T LC
Delivery:45DAY
Origin:CHINA
Packing:30PCS/CTN
ladies denim jeans /streatch jeans/98%cotton jeans/sexy jean

Guangzhou Lat Commercial and Trading Co., Ltd

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-1802237018

Guangzhou Cruco Garment Co.Ltd.

China China
Contact Person: Edwin Hu
Telephone: 0086-20-1536177732
Location: Guangdong, China
Business Type:Manufacturer
Main Target Region:World Wide
Address:
No.3, Sanyuan Road, Guangzhou. G.D.Province China
Main Product:
Jeans
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company