KA-1233

Origin
N/A
Minimum Order
N/A
Inspection
N/A
Packing
N/A
Delivery
N/A
Payment
N/A
Keywords
Product Description
- Metal Front Panel, Toroidal Transformer

- Dual-8 Phase EQ, 4 way Microphone Inputs

- USB/SD Card Slot Support MP3/WMA Audio Files

LED Display, FM Tuner

- Cooling Fan,Subwoofer Line Audio Output

- Power Output:30W x 2

- Machine Size: 430x330x130mm
GUANGZHOU ZHENGSHENG ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD is a proven high-tech enterprise integrating research, design, and manufacture of electronic components. We offer a wide range of audio and video amplifiers for use in home theater, public, and a broad spectrum of professional audio ......

Other supplies related products

Jeans (No.1233)

Payment:T/T: 30% deposit, remaining 70% before shipment
Delivery:15-30 days after confirm order
Origin:China
Packing:100 pcs/carton or as your requirement
jeans

Guangzhou Cruco Garment Co.Ltd.

China China
Manufacturer
0086-20-1536177732

Aluminium truck tool box ATB1-1233

Payment:N/A
Delivery:N/A
Origin:N/A
Packing:N/A
Aluminium truck tool box ATB1-1233

TongXiang HengXing Metal Products Co.,Ltd

China China
Manufacturer
86-0573-8813-3386

Guangzhou Zhengsheng Electronic Co.,Ltd (SANFAN electronics)

China China
Contact Person: Zeng
Telephone: 86-20-36092151
Location: Guangdong, China
Fax:86-20-36091697
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter
Main Target Region:World Wide
Address:
no.369, Junhe Erheng Road, Baiyun District
Main Product:
amplifiers, speakers
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company