graphitized cathode block
1.Dimensions are available on request
3.Maximum grain size:0.8mm
1. High thermal and chemical resistance
2. Good thermal conductivity
3. Low coefficient of thermal expansion
4. Minimal wettability to molten metals
Product Specification / Models
G1 G2 G3 G4
Bulk density (min) g/cc
1.58 1.60 1.71 1.72
Specific resistance (max) micro ohm.m
10.0 9.0 8.5 8.5
Compressive strength (min) MPa
20 20 28 30
Bending strength (min) MPa
8 8 13 14
C.T.E. (100~600 degree) (max) x10-6/degree
2.3 2.3 2.5 2.5
Maximum grain size mm
4.0 2.0 2.0 0.8
*Note: The values mentioned in this table are only for reference and not committed to any contract
Application / Models
Applications 1. Molds: hot pressing molds, static casting molds, centrifugal casting molds, pressure casting molds, fused refractory molds, etc.
2. Furnace parts: resistance heating elements, induction susceptors, structural elements and charging plates, furnace linings, heat shields and covers for pulling monocrystalline silicon or optical fibers, etc.
3. Anodes for the electrolysis of metals.
4. Cathodes in aluminum electrolysis cells.
5. Parts for heat exchangers.
6. Crucibles for melting and reduction.
7. Boats and trays for sintering.
Diameter (mm) 630-1420
length (mm) 400-800
330x150x2200, 350x175x2100, 400x400x1800, 500x200x1800, 500x200x2500,
500x500x1800, 550x250x1800, 550x250x2500, 600x200x1800, 650x400x1800,
* other dimensions are available on request.
Duranice Applied Materials (Dalian) Co., Ltd. is one of the professional producers for specialty carbon and graphite materials. Combined the high level talents and local resources, we are engaged in the research and production of carbon & graphite materials, including graphite electrodes (RP, HP and UHP), fine-grained graphite (i.e. die-molded graphite blocks & rounds, small size extruded rods), medium-grained graphite (i.e. large size vibration molded graphite blocks & rounds, middle size extruded rods), thermal management graphite, electrolytic carbon anodes or graphite anodes, wear-resistant carbon & graphite, graphite-ceramic composite, oxidation retardant carbon & graphite and impervious graphite, as well as the PFM (plasma facing material) for nuclear fusion reactors. These products contribute to a variety of industries of metallurgy, machinery, chemistry, semi-conductor, solar energy, glass & ceramic, transportation, aeronautics & astronautics, nuclear technology and etc.