Ship Launching Airbags, also known as roller bags or ship launching balloon, are made of heavy-duty synthetic-tire-cord layers with inner and out rubber layers in long cylindrical balloon shape. Ship launching airbags can be used for the ship launching, ship landing work.
Ship launching relying on ship launching marine airbags is a innovative ship launching technology, comparing with "end-on launching", "side ship launching", "float-out". This ship launching technology overcomes the restrictions of fixed launching track of side-launch. Ship launching airbags are accepted by more more shipyard world wide because of its advantages of saving time, saving investment, flexible, safety. The biggest vessel launched by ship launching airbags up to 100,000 DWT.
1. Advanced structure design comply with and higher ISO 14409, CCS type certificated
2. Strictly quality control under ISO 9001, rubber and synthetic-tyre-cord material and production control
3. High duty and density synthetic-tyre-cord-layers with 310N breaking strenght
4. Exprienced engineering team for provide the technology support for your ship launching projects
5. Unique burst test certificated ship launching airbags
6. Holistic wrapping airbags, better air tightness and lifting capacity
7. 2 years warranty period, good service after sale
8. Competitive price and payment term
9. Free repair kits and repair technology service
10.Fast delivery time, good package and shipment service
Product Specification / Models
Number of layerst Usually 4~10 layers
About 10-40 T/M
Application / Models
ship launching, ship landing work,heavy duty lifting
Material of salvage rubber ship dry docking airbag
Ship launching marine airbags are to be constructed of an out rubber layer, multilayer heavy-duty synthetic-tire-cord layers, and an inner rubber layer vulcanized firmly. Ship launching marine airbags are cylindrical balloon body, with two conical head and end mouth. Air tightness swivel and air inlet kits are screwed with end mouth.
1. Synthetic-tire-cord layer - Reinforcement layer of the ship launching marine airbags which are made of rubber coated synthetic-tire-cord fabrics. Many synthetic-tire cord layers are twined at ideal angles by unique and patented "Holistic Wrapping Technology". To hold the internal pressure and to distribute the stress evenly. Buoder use the 1870 dtex/2 type synthetic-tire-cord fabric. The warp is over 95 cords per 100 mm in width, and the breaking strength is more than 310N per cord.
2. The outer rubber layer covers the outside of ship launching marine airbags. To protects the cord layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand any weather condition and hard usage.
Prior to the ship launching marine airbags production, the out and inner rubber layers are tested to meet the requirements of below table.
BUODER is professional manufacturer of solid polymer buoyancy products,marine rubber fenders,floating fenders, and marine rubber airbag.
BUODER is experienced in and able to produce various types buoyancy product to suit clients' needs. Our buoyancy products include various shape/application mooring buoys,anchor pendant buoys, chain support buoys,distributed buoyancy modules,modular installation buoyancy,navigation buoys,pipe floater, and oter buoyancy material used from offshaore surface to subsea.
BUODER marine rubber air bags are used for the ship launching/landing,marine salvage&refloatation and heavy lifting work.All marine air bags are manufactured by innovative holistic wrapping technology. Manufactured and tested comply with ISO 14409.