MDF picture frames

Origin
Guangdong Province,China
Minimum Order
2000
Inspection
N/A
Packing
1PCS/bubble bag with white box, 50PCS/ carton
Delivery
30~40
Payment
T/T, Western Union
Product Description
1,Type: Picture Frame / Photo Frame2,Material: MDF mainboard +glass+black cardboard backplane3,Outside size:10*8"(THK:12 mm) 4,Inside size: 6*4"(THK:2mm)
Product Feature
About MDF Photo Frame we're using is specially made for the MDF moulding pressed by medium density suitable for picture and photo frames. It means that not too hard and not too soft. MDF Photo Frame also has another advantage. MDF is mainly made of pine tree. That is why, you can use instead of wood moulding. Generally the price of wood mouldings is much higher than any other materials used for making frame mouldings. But If you use MDF mouldings instead of wood one, you will cut your purchasing expense about 30%. Finally, we always try to meet the customersu2019 needs and satisfactions.
Product Specification / Models
Specifications10"*8"Picture Frame 1. Wonderful quality2. Low prices3. Recycling and environmental friendly photo frame4. Packing is of great safety
Other Information
Why choose us: 1. We are the professional manufacturer in wooden crafts especially in MDF picture frames for 6 years, and integrating design, sculpture, production and sales.2. We still do the eco-friendly raw material in goods and package. So our goods enjoy a great market in America and Europe by its fashion design and high quality, competitive price, and keeping the delivery successfully.3. We also do the OEM order. We can also make our products according to clients' requirements. If you are interested in, please feel free contact us with your questions and inquiries.
Our company is a manufacturer specialized in producing the wooden crafts, especially MDF picture frames. At present, we are dedicated ourselves to the production and development of MDF picture frames in order to be an expert in this

Other supplies related products

New and hot display MDF picture frame, for wall deco

Payment:N/A
Delivery:N/A
Origin:N/A
Packing:N/A
Dph6205

DAWEI DECORATIVE CO.LTD.

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Agent, Distributor, Wholesaler/Retailer
+86 180 5982 3095

J08046 series oak ornate Ps picture frame moulding for mirror frame, picture frame

Payment:30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery:20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin:Foshan
Packing:20pcs/carton
Oak Picture Frame Moulding, Mirror Moulding, Ornate Picture Frame Moulding

HUALUN GUANSE DECORATION MATERIAL FACTORY

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
+86 150 1969 4352

Dongguan Xuhui Wooden Craft&Gift Co.,Ltd

China China
Contact Person: Surina, Su
Telephone: 86-731-8421-1407
Location: Guangdong, China
Fax:86-731-8421-1307
Business Type:Manufacturer
Main Target Region:World Wide
Address:
Yuanjiangyuan Industry Zone in Changping Town, Dongguan City,
Main Product:
MDF picture frames
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company