Spring Applied Electromagnetic Brake
Reach Electromagnetic Motor Brake (EM Brake):
1. Motor brake with ISO, CE, UL, IP65, RoHS, etc
2. Long service life motor brake with German wear proof friction disk
3. Low noise electromagnetic motor brake with special low noise design
REACH REB04 and REB05 series motor brakes (Electromagnetic Brake) are spring allied and dry friction electromagnetic brakes (Releasing when energized and braking when cut off), The motor brakes are widely used in various decelerating and holding brake occasions supported by its reliable braking and holding force, such as: Braking Motor brake, Decelerating motor brake, Stepper motor brake, Servo motor brake, Small-sized motor brake, large power motor brake, etc.
Those series electromagnetic motor brakes provide more options for the customers and can be used in various areas by assembling and adjusting the performance index.
Spring Applied Electromagnetic Motor Brake Characters:
1. Wide size range of Spring Applied Electromagnetic Brakes,
2. Rated voltage of Stator (VDC): 24, 45, 96, 103, 170, 180, 190, 205, etc.
3. Adaptable to various network voltage (VAC): 42 to 460;
4. Wide scope of braking torque: 0.12 to 600N. M.
5. High reliability with ISO, CE, UL, IP65, RoHS, etc.
6. Passed the one-day-full-load operation test.
7. Lower noise.
8. German wear proof friction disk without lead and asbestos guaranteed the long service life;
9. Applied to various working conditions with high voltage withstanding, qualified insulation, as well as the F-grade insulation (155C).
10. Module design to satisfy various applications;
11. Convenient installation and maintenance.
Application / Models
Spring Applied Electromagnetic Brake Application:
1. Braking motor
2. Decelerating motor
3. Stepper motor
4. Servo motor
5. Small-sized motor
8. Hoisting equipment
9. Storage facilities
10. Unmanned Conveyor
11. Automatic spatial carport
12. Construction machinery
13. Packing machinery
14. Carpenter machinery
15. Electric car for handicap
16. Automation technology
17. Automatic coiling gate
18. Control equipment for braking
~~Visit us in KOMAF 2013 at C-007/2 Hall 7 on 16-19th, Oct. 2013 in Korea~~
~~Visit us in PTC ASIA 2013 at D2-1 Hall N5 of on 28-31, Otc. 2013 In Shanghai China~~
Reach Machinery Co., Ltd (www.reachgroup.cn) is the world leading manufacturer of Electromagnetic Brakes and precision mechanical products in China.
Originally set up in 1993 in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. Since establishment, the Company has gradually evolved into an integrated group, incorporating sales offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjing, three share-controlled production companies, one trade company and a full-time university. As the business expands, the Company moved its business office to Economic Development Zone, Southwestern Airport in Shuangliu of the city, covering the area of 93240m2.
REACH devotes itself to research, manufacturing, sales and service of precision mechanical products, mechanical-electric integrated products, such as: electromagnetic brake, electromagnetic clutch, elevator tractor brake, traction machinery brake, brake motor brake, forklift brake, mower electromagnetic brake, keyless lock device, timing belt pulley, curved tooth coupling, jaw coupling, membrane coupling, torque limiter, etc. covering areas of wind power, nuclear power, solar energy, aviation, precision machine, elevators and heavy cranes, etc. Over the last 19 years, REACH has worked hard to expand itself in domestic and overseas markets, and built up strategic partnership with top customers across the world.
Rooted in technology-oriented strategic development, REACH always put credibility and honesty on top of its agenda, keeps on building up effective management concentrated on achievements and responsibilities to provide top and valuable services for customers. The Company further designed the most suitable ERP system and implemented it to support its decision-making.
In addition to business development, REACH also attaches great importance to its culture and core values to strengthen its cohesion and market exploration. The Company, by means of making valuable contributions to customers, markets and society, designs itself to be accepted by the community, and develop and upgrade it by its superiorities in terms of advanced technologies, quality and management.