SN-MPFC is an integrated controller which is able to control the power factor of multiple distribution transformers.
This controller switches a capacitor over to a transformer which needs power factor improvement by SN-MPFC improvement algorithm.
This product can be custom-made to suit customer's requirements.
Input : 2channel, 4channel
Output : 2channel digital output 12point
4channel digtital output 16point
Protocol : Modubus RTU
Interface : RS-485, Ethernet
- Energy Saving (Electricity Cost Saving) : Electricity cost is saved as much as distribution system is improved by power factor.
- Installation & Product Cost Saving : Existing power factor control method needs more space and cost for set-up, because each transformer requires a power factor controller and a power factor control panel. SN-MPFC is able to control the power factor of several distribution systems by one control panel, and easy to expand by channel-based parallel structure.
- Highly Space Occupancy : Existing power factor control method needs more space, because each transformer requires a power factor control panel.
- Efficient Management : Manager can receive the information of current power factor. If the power factor is not reached to a set point, the controller would notify that which capacitor is defected or the minimum quantity of supplement capacitor.
SN Co.,Ltd. is a R&D and IP(Intellecture Property) based enterprise specialized in ICT(Information and Communication Technologies) electric power equipment.
Multi Channel Power Factor Controller, IoT based Smart Incoming & Distributing Panel, Wire & Wireless Communication based Cabinet Panel Rental System, and Loadbank Controller, Solar PhotoVoltaic Connector Board have been developed.
1) Company established, Jan, 2011
2) SN contracted with KHJS for 120 million won(about 110,000 dollars) to develope operating system for Loadbank
3) SN signed M.O.U with MAIN ENERGY Inc. for constructing of 1.8MW roof-top photovoltaic electrical system. (estimated 2.5 million dollars)
4) SN made an agreement with KRISS about transfer of technology for Femto second laser application Company vision SN will be global leading Company in the field of patterning devices for CIGS Thin- film Solar cells