Filtration Solutions Syringe Filter units are used for small volume filtration of liquids, gasses and other material-specific applications. They are made of extractable free virgin polypropylene housings with luer lock and luer slip fittings. Each filter is sealed to ensure that no adhesives can contaminate the samples, which is essential to maintain the sample integrity. These Syringe filters are ideal for applications in pharmaceutical, environmental, biotechnology, food, beverage and agricultural testing laboratories.
● very low extractables
● strong membranes with high thermostability
● flexible, durable and tear resistant.
● excellent flow characteristics.
● hydrophilic surface and does not require pre-wetting beforehand
● strong tenacity and adsorbability
● sterile Nylon Syringe Filters are Gamma radiation and individually wrapped, certified RNase-free, Dnase- free.
Product Specification / Models
Filtration Solutions, registered in Hongkong, with sales office and factory in China, is a premier supplier of Lab Filtration and HPLC Accessories in Asian-Pacific Area, we are engaged in offering excellent solutions in Lab Filtration at a favorable cost.