The X-ray on-line multi-element analyzer provides a real-time analysis of slurry element content in industrial production. Without the complicated sample processing, the analyzer conducts slurry analysis and detection directly,rapidly giving the analytical result,and is able to participate in and guide the automatic control of the production process. It is used in non-ferrous, metallurgy, redressing, cement and chemical industries etc.
Using the method of energy dispersion, it detects the element types and content of the material being measured by analyzing the complicated X-ray mixed spectrum which is produced by various leavened elements.
(1) One instrument can analyze up to 12 flow channels slurry .
(2 )Analyzable element types: Various elements above atomic number 20;
(3 )Element content range: 100%~0.001%;
(4) Relative error: 0.5%~20%;(relative error is 0.5% with 100% corresponding content, relative error is 20% with 0.001% corresponding content.)
(1) Real Time:Most of domestic X-ray analyzers are "off line" laboratory analyzers. Some of the analyzers used in site are "side line," and after several hours it obtains analysis results through complicated pre-processing of the sampling, drying, screening, grinding and sample making, therefore, the data result has a long lag. This analyzer completes one channel measurement in 1-3 minutes.
(2) Reliability: It uses a normal temperature semiconductor (Silicon PIN) detector, which has the same energy resolution as a Silicon Drift Detector in liquid nitrogen condition, avoiding the liquid nitrogen cooling device for the Silicon Drift Detector of the imported multielement analyzer which reduces on-site maintenance intensity, ensures safety of operators and long term liability of the on-site operation.
(3) Representativeness: Well designed measurement device, good liquidity and well-proportioned blending of the measuring cell; measurement results accurately reflect the real situation of the slurry;
(4) Adaptability: The measurement will not be influenced by density, particle size, bubble, speed, or stratification of the slurry. It is highly adaptable to a harsh and complicated industrial environment;
(5) The newly-developed nuclear electronics technology and nuclear energy spectrum analysis technology are able to analyze and dispose complicated spectrums which are produced by various leavened elements, thus avoiding the mutual disturbance among different elements.
(6) Stable performance, accurate analysis, highly reliable, easily operated and maintained, with a friendly software interface.
(7) Lower price compared to foreign products, also the after-sale service is more easily accessible.
Situated in Dandong, one of the most beautiful border cities in China, Dongfang Measurement & Control Technology Co., Ltd. has become one specialized mine automation company that is largest in China and holds the highest market share as well as an inline industrial detecting instrument research, development and production base with the highest technological content in Asia, one leading enterprise in the Digitalized Mine No. 863 Program during the Twelfth Five-year Plan Period of China as well as one unit specially undertaking the development of important scientific instrument and equipment in the country. At present, it possesses over 1,000 employees with bachelor's degree or above, including 193 with master's degree, 11 with doctor's degree and 32 senior engineers at professor level.
It features one hi-tech company combining instrument and apparatus research and development, software development and system integration together, offering production informatization solutions and carrying out whole-process automation for industrial production processes of metallurgical, mine, building materials, chemical, coal and other industries. It is one of national key hi-tech enterprises and top ten software production enterprises in Liaoning. It also possesses National Engineering Research Center of Industrial Automation (NERC-IA) Dandong Branch, Specially-invited Academicians Work Station, Provincial Engineering Technology Center, Provincial Enterprise Technology Center, Post-doctoral Work Station and other research and development institutions. In addition, it is also the first one to get the honorary title of National Model Enterprise of Harmonious Labor Relationship in Dandong.
The company takes internationally leading measurement and control technologies as well as application software as focus and has successfully pushed forward a series of measurement and control products and large-size application software, thus making outstanding contributions in improving the automation, informatization and digitalization level of Chinese metallurgical and mine enterprises, realizing high quality, high output, energy conservation and consumption reduction and increasing the competitiveness of enterprises.
Since its establishment in 1996, the company has successively undertaken 14 national key scientific and technological problem-tackling and industrialization demonstration projects, presented 72 kinds of internationally advanced inline industrial detection instruments and apparatuses in 12 categories, and acquired 48 invention patents and utility model patents.
More than 50 measurement and control systems that were independently researched and developed by the company with advanced level in the world have been widely used in over 200 medium- and large-sized metallurgical and mine enterprises in the country. In the ore dressing automation engineering field, it holds over 90% of the market share, establishing its leading position in Chinese metallurgical and mine automation field.