PS picture frame moulding supplier

Origin
china
Minimum Order
N/A
Inspection
N/A
Packing
N/A
Delivery
20 days/1*40 HQ container
Payment
TT
Product Description
1. global cheapest price,good quality !!

2. efficient good working service

3. Fast deilvery



40 machines and more than 300 workers.

With first-rate technology and superior quality, we are a top enterprise in PS foaming industry.



We can satisfy all your requirements in polystyrene mouldings.

Warmly welcome customized orders!



Pls feel free to contact us.

Zhejiang Yiwu Zhongyi Decorative Material Co., Ltd. is located in \"International Commodity City\" - Yiwu of China, covering the floor area of 8,000sqm. We have fixed assets of 1.8 million Yuan and over 100 various professional technicians, specialized in producing medium and high-grade PS foaming frame strips and interior decoration mouldings. With first-rate technology and super quality, we are a top enterprise in PS foaming industry.

Other supplies related products

J05532 new decorative ps frame moulding, picture Frame Moulding,photo Frame Moulding

Payment:30% T/T in Advance,the rest of 70% T/T
Delivery:20 days 600ctn/40HQ
Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Packing:24pcs/carton
decorative frame moulding, Decorative Ps Frame Moulding, Picture Frame Moulding

HUALUN GUANSE DECORATION MATERIAL FACTORY

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler/Retailer
+86 150 1969 4352

Ps photo frame moulding ,ps picture/painting frame moulding

Payment:TT,30% deposit first,balance 70% TT before shipment
Delivery:10-15days
Origin:China
Packing:carton package ,the package according to the customer inquiry
Ps photo frame moulding

Yuxiang Decorative Material factory

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-579-82885613

Yiwu Zhongyi Decorative Material Co.,Ltd

China China
Contact Person: Jill Wang
Telephone: 86-136-76841486
Location: Zhejiang, China
Business Type:Manufacturer, Exporter
Main Target Region:China
Address:
Choucheng street,Zhaozhai Market District 2
Main Product:
PS frame mouldings,plastic moulding profile,polystyrene decorative lines,molduras,rodapes
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company