Application: bluestone, limestone
Quarry equipment refers to the equipment specialized in production of finished materials with limestone or other aggregates as raw materials. In many stone plants or other crushing production lines, we can see such quarry equipment. High-quality quarry equipment can ensure the quality of finished materials, greatly expanding the economic benefits of production. Currently there are many quarry equipment manufacturers and various types of crushers, vibrating feeder and vibrating screens. Tested by the market, heavy hammer crusher is the best choice among diverse quarry crushing equipment due to its large production capacity.
1. Our company specializes in the production of complete sets of equipment, meeting the needs of various hourly capacities, types of crushed materials and the specific situation of the project. We also produce the corresponding ancillary quarry equipment. The customers can quickly select the appropriate configuration of the corresponding equipment, avoiding the waste of too much time and human input.
2. With dirty and chaotic phenomenon in the past quarry production, it is difficult to meet the needs of environmental production, however, our company's new environmental quarry production equipment, can achieve the requirements of environmental protection. The large eco-friendly stone production line undertaken by Dingli is even built like a garden, attracting many customers to the site for visit.
3. Although there are many manufacturers engaged in the design of quarry production line and production of relative equipment in the current industry, Dingli has unique experience in the design of large quarry production line and equipment production. Almost half of a thousand quarry production lines undertaken are for large-scale quarries. The daily capacity of some even reaches more than ten thousand tons.
1. Free consultation of various inquiries;
2. Select suitable equipment model;
3. Design and manufacture products according to clients' special requirement.
1. Prepare contract, commercial invoices and packing list as required;
2. Carefully check and examine the goods ahead of delivery;
3. Arrange ship bookings, commodity inspection, and insurance policy and so on till the goods are well accepted by the client.
1. Provide installation instructions for technical personnel of client;
2. Implement repair, replacement or return policies during warranty period;
3. Offer discounted spare parts in the whole life cycle of equipment.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packing detail: standard containers or as required by customers
2. Product wrapped by PP-Bubble
3. Load container, spare parts in wooden case.