1. Frequency: 125/134.2Khz
2. Application: Read all ISO animal tags
3. Pet Microchip Scanner
4. Rechargeable battery
Animal microchip scanner
This scanner/reader can read all FDX-B type electronic chips (complying with standard ISO11784), FDX-A chips and HDX chips that widely used intended to pets' identification. The product is easy to use.
ISO11784 / 785 FDX-B @ H20-F-G1-001
ISO11784 / 785 FDX-A/B @ H20-F-G1-002
ISO11784 / 785 FDX-A/B and HDX @H20-F-G1-003
Frequency : 134.2KHz/125KHz
Operation Temperature: -10 to +50
LCD Display: STN LCD 1602 with LED backlight
ID data storage: 8000pcs
Power supplier: 9V Alkaline battery
Output type: USB
Dimension: 140mm * 75mm * 27.5mm
Net Weight: 145g
Product Specification / Models
1. Support all common ISO11784/11785 RFID animal tags;
2.Easy operation, reading with only one button;
3. The display comes with backlight for easy reading in dark environment;
4. Big memory to in store up to 8000pcs ID number data;
5. Directly read the history data under internal reading mode;
6. Low battery alarm function when battery power is lower than 7.8V;
7. Optional output interface for external antenna;
8. Standard USB interfaces to connect with computer for data uploading.
9. Color options: White, Black
Application / Models
pet and animal tracking and identification.
Established in 2007,FREEVISION TECHNOLOGIES is a technology-driven company with significant experience in driverse markets,and are uniquely equipped to address the needs of our customers worldwide in an envolving technological landscape.
Throuth internal development and collaborating with qualified partners, we have built a platform of foundational technologies, including access control, animal tagging, near field communication (NFC) and various RFID reader solutions.
The quality of our products,solutions and services are endorsed by years of experience in design, production, as well as the deep understanding in market demands and user experience.
FREEVISION TECHNOLOGIES , a world leading RFID solution provider.
4 main business scope: