Product name: Rose Hips Extract
Latin Name: Rosa rugosa Thunb.
Color: Brown fine powder
Specification: Flavone 5%
Test method: UV
Particle Size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Storage: In cool, dry and clean
Shelf life: 2 years
Rose hip is the fruit of a rose. Also known as rose haw or rose hep. The wild dog rose is the type of rose most often cultivated for their hips. This plant grows up to ten feet tall and bears a white, very fragrant flower. Once the flower has bloomed, and all the petals have fallen off, the hip is picked and used in a wide variety of preparations. Rose hips are the best source of vitamin C; they contain 50% more vitamin C than oranges.
The fruit acids and pectin in rose hip tea is a mild diuretic and laxative. It is used to improve, and relieve the symptoms of kidney disorders, or to help in the case of mild constipation. To make the tea simply pour a cup boiling water over a tablespoon of crushed, dried hips and let steep. After straining out any pieces of the hips you can add honey and drink.
1. Rose hips extract monitors the menstrual cycle and relieves pain.
2. Rose hips extract can improve blood circulation, boosts metabolism.
3. Rose hips extract is effective on trengthening the spleen and helping digestion.
4. Rose hips extract has the function of protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
5. Rose hips extract can be used to anti-oxidation,rose hips extract has the function of preventing skin aging.