Bimetal Contact Rivets
The material of composite rivet's working layer is more flexible to choose than the solid precious metal rivet's,
even though the precious alloy material has excellent electrical contact property. Rivet contact is suitable for
the continuous automatic production of riveting and processing. It doesn't other processing technique(such as electroplating, welding, etc). So, it not only simplified the manufacturing process of contact component,
improve the productivity and lower the cost, but also increase the assembling precision and reliability of the component.
Ag/Cu, AgCdO/Cu, FAg/Cu, AgSnO2 , AgSnO2InO3/Cu, etc
1. Silver rivet and Ag/Cu bimetal rivet: Pure silver has a high level of electrical and thermal conductivity, good plasticity and arc corrosion resistance, as well as a very low contact resistance.
2. AgCu rivet: This contact has good electrical conductivity and its surface is not liable to oxidization.
3. Fk Ag contact rivet: This fine crystal silver contains a 0.12% nickel additive and has a low contact resistance, which is similar to that of pure silver, without the variable switching times.
4. AgNi /Cu bimetal rivet: In low voltage engineering, this contact is widely used in AC switches as an electrical contact.
5. AgCdO/Cu bimetal rivet: This contact includes AgCdO10, AgCdO12, AgCdO15, and this kind of electrical contact has one of the most important materials in silver - metal oxide contact material.
6. AgZnO rivet and AgZnO/Cu bimetal rivet: The oxide of this contactor is more thermally stable than CdO.
7. AgSnO2 and AgSnO2 In2O3 and bimetal rivet: AgSnO2 and AgSnO2In2O3 are the ideal environment-protecting materials for substituting AgCdO.
Automobile electrical equipments, Household appliances, Relays, Contactors,Temperature controllers,
Timers and other electrical appliances.
Our company mainly produces electrical alloy materials, such as silver contacts, rivets, socket shank rivets, and silver copper compound products, etc. All of our products exported have been upon strict test and inspection by a group of trained and experienced staff.
Our Strengths: Reasonable price.