- Fresh red pepper is grounded and mixed with fermented rice with malt without using the
traditional method which uses dried red pepper powder. The mixture is fermented for three
- It is a traditional Korean food, made by taking off fresh, clean red pepper heads, washing them,
and using a traditional Korean method of preparation (Method to Make Hot Pepper Paste using
Fresh Red Pepper: Patent No. 093039), patented by th
- Saenggochujang (fresh red pepper paste) and Stir-fried beef with Red Pepper Paste are
produced using the peppers grown in the beautiful and clean region of Jecheon.
- Yijo Food products give off a fresh savory taste and are rich in nutrients compared to
competitors' products because Ejo Food uses fresh red pepper.
- Pickled mushroom, the tonic on the table, is essential for overseas trips and favored as a gift for
Saenggochujang, Stir-fried Beef with Red Pepper Paste, DeodeokJangajji, Mushroom Jangajji
Materials from Korea are used. Yijo Food makes every endeavor to reduce the spicy and salty
taste in red pepper paste products for the international market by using materials such as
paprika and tomato to satisfy the taste of foreigners.