SATA III data cable with high speed 6GB CABLE

Origin
CHINA
Minimum Order
5000
Inspection
N/A
Packing
PE bag
Delivery
7-10 days after received your deposit
Payment
T/T
Keywords
Product Description
Straight SATA connector easily fits into hard to reach areas and tight spaces, providing flexibility to position your SATA drive as needed within your system case .Features a thin cable design
Product Feature
1.Compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives

2.Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth

3.This high quality SATA cable is designed for connecting SATA drives even in tight spaces.

4. Connects 1 SATA hard drive to a motherboard

5. Compatible with Serial ATA Hard Drives, Blu-ray/DVD/CD drives, and other Serial ATA devices
Application / Models
Serial ATA Hard Drives, Blu-ray/DVD/CD drives, and other Serial ATA devices
Shenzhen Winsino Electronic Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacture of SATA Cables and HDMI Connectors

Other supplies related products

Lightning/Micro to LED Intelligence Cable/USB cable/data cable/charging cable

Payment:T/T 30% Earnest money first when order,and Pay the remaining 70% before shipment
Delivery:30
Origin:China
Packing:poly bag
data cable/charging cable?LED cable

RongHe Electronic Co.,LTD

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-0769-88035603

2016 new usb cable ,micro usb cable, charger cable,data cable

Payment:N/A
Delivery:N/A
Origin:N/A
Packing:N/A
Mobile phone cable micro usb cables high quality cable

surmount

China China
Manufacturer, Exporter
86-0755-83465126

Shenzhen Winsino Electronic Co.,Ltd

China China
Contact Person: tina.xu
Telephone: 86-0755-23246060
Location: Guangdong, China
Fax:86-0755-29762056
Business Type:Manufacturer
Main Target Region:North America
Address:
Gongming Street,Baoan District
Main Product:
SATA Cable
View the Seller's Store

Products from the company