AC resonant test systems are mainly used to output AC voltage for high voltage routine, type and development testing of capacitive test objects. These systems exert the principle of series resonance, as per f=1/2π√LC, the connection of HV reactors (inductance L) to a capacitive loads (capacitance C) form an oscillating circuit with the frequency (f) of power supply.
Main technical parameters
1. Power supply: AC 380V / 50Hz (can be customized)
2. Rated output voltage: up to 2000kV
3. Rated output current: as requested
4. Rated frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
5. Output phase: single phase
6. Waveform of output voltage: sine wave, distortion ≤1%
7. Quality factor Q: up to 100
8. Duty cycle: as requested
9. Insulation level: withstand voltage 1min at 110% rated voltage
HV resonant reactor with variable inductance
DBXZ series HV reactors, main part of the system, work on fixed frequency and variable inductance, are of oil insulation and epoxy glass-fiber insulating shell, module type and stackable, voltage up to 2000kV.
These systems are ideal for field commissioning test of power cables and GIS/GIL.
GIS/ GIL / AIS Switchgears
CT, PT , CVT
Other HV Apparatus
Applications covered include testing according to IEC, ANSI/IEEE and other national standards.
Variable frequency power supplyttt
(including control unit)
Compensation reactor Blocking impedance Power line filter