- Mounting to valve either directly or via Bracket.
- Conforming to European and International Standard EN ISO 5211, preferred dimensions.
- Double rack & pinion design.
- Double acting or Spring return models Utilize the same compact body design.
- Aluminum body, hard anodized externally and internally, for corrosion and wear resistance.
- Adjustable travel stops.
- Safe end cover bolting requiring no Special tools.
- Anti blow-out drive pinion.
- Namur air connection can be easily Mounted with solenoid valve.
- Parallel and diagonal, double square (star) Drive.
- Travel adjustment (at each end) ±5°.
- Easy field Conversion between DA and SR models.
the aluminum rack & pinion actuator has all features required to operate both ball and Butterfly valves in all general process applications ranging from building Services and water applications to petrochmical applications.
Its compact design Makes it specifically suitable for applications with limited space availability and weight restrictions.