For maximum torsion testing versatility and capability, SUNS offers a full range of torsion testing machines in capacities from 200 to 5000 Nm. These uniquely superior torsion testers provide loading and weighing capabilities, this feature makes it possible to conveniently determine not only the ultimate torque load of a specimen, but how that specimen behaves under conditions of continuous or intermittent torque loading in both directions. Essentially, each torsion tester comprises a variable speed drive loading system and a digital control and indicating system in a fixed unit. The weighing head with its strain gage torque sensor is mounted on a moveable unit, which can position on the rails to accommodate specimens of varying lengths.
1. Micro computer control offers easy operation
2. Using servo motor driving ensures high performance of the whole system.
3. Employs a gear reduction system coupled directly to a variable speed drive motor. This reversible loading system provides positive, infinitely variable testing speeds
4. Electrical control system, high stability, smooth operation, fast response, low noise, adjust parameters according to different models
5. Have complete overload protection, emergency stop and other safety protection functions
6. Has a strong data and graphics processing capabilities, be available for printing out a test report and test curve
7. These uniquely superior torsion testers provide loading, twist angle measuring, load speed displaying, and weighing capabilities, etc.
8. Test data acquisition and display automatically, and can be print out with the date, No., material, torque, strength on it, which comply with the national standard test report
9. Specimen protection function prevents initial gripping force on specimens.
10. Conform to GB/T 10128-2007
Application / Models
Torsion test of metal, non-metal and composites specimens
SUNS is a leading professional servicer that providing solution plan for material testing. The company specialized in developing, manufacturing, selling and servicing high-class testing instruments and provides resolutions on material testing, structure testing and finished products testing.
Dozens of high level professors and technology specialist with good experience on material testing, researching, equipment designing & manufacturing for more than 10 years, the leaders of our company was the “first” and with high reputation in the Chinese testing machine field, our Chief Technology Officer is the earliest professor who engage in technical researching of electronic testing machine in China.
SUNS provide full series of middle & high class testing machines, such as universal electronic testing machine, impact testing machine, electro-hydraulic and hydraulic universal testing machine and so on, that can provide variety of analytical testing and solutions, such as vibration simulation analysis, earthquake simulation, hardness analysis fluorescence analysis, It can meet varies requirements from the national defense industry, commodity inspection, quality control, scientific research institutions, universities, enterprises, undertakings and other units in the material testing, structural testing and finished product testing machine needs, we now have more than thousands customers.
SUNS based in Shenzhen, have three holding and joint venture corporate branches in Zhuhai, Shanghai and one Sino-Japanese joint venture company, the manufacturing and developing base located in Shenzhen,Zhuhai,Shanghai,Changchun and other areas, has 12 offices and 6 service centers in the main cities of China, provided the comprehensive and close service for clients.
We are not only providing first-class products, but also provide the quality service; we can provide profession help on your product quality and material developing.