The device is designed based on the Volkswagen Passet B5 engine immobilizer system to holistically demonstrate the
structure and operation of the system. The device applies to theoretical teaching and maintenance training of the
engine immobilizer system in secondary and senior vocational skill schools, normal education and training institutions.
iii. Technical parameter
1. Size: 1600mm u00d7 700mm u00d7 1700mm (length x width x height)
2. External power supply: A.C. 220V u00b1 10% 50Hz
3. Operating voltage: 12V DC
4. Operating temperature: u201340u00baC to +50u00baC
iv. Basic configuration(unit)
Detection control panel (protected by 3 mm-thick organic glass)、Ignition switch (with a reading loop)、Anti-burglary
key with a chip、Engineer control unit (ECU)、A full set of meters、Diagnosis socket、Distributorless independent
ignition circuit、Spark plug、Crankshaft position sensor and signal wheel、LED used to replace the oil injection
nozzle、Oil pump relay、Fuse box、Intelligent fault-setting and appraisal system、Movable framework (with selfretention
1. A real and operable engine immobilizer system is used to illustrate the structure of the system.
2. A correct key and an incorrect key are respectively used to start the device and turn the crankshaft and signal wheel.
The correct key enables the fuel injector to inject oil, the spark plug to ignite the system, and the fuel pump to operate
in the Engineer control unit (ECU), while the incorrect key locks the Engineer control unit (ECU). In this way, the
device demonstrates operation of the engine immobilizer system.
3. A color circuit diagram on the instruction board is protected by 3 mm-thick organic glass and fixed with aluminum
rims. The diagram and engine immobilizer system can help trainees learn and analyze the operating principle of the
4. The instruction board is installed with detection terminals to detect electric signals, for example, resistance, voltage,
current, and frequency, of circuit components of the engine immobilizer system.
5. The instruction board is installed with a diagnosis socket connecting a dedicated or universal automobile decoder.
The diagnosis socket checks ECU codes, reads and clears fault codes, and reads data streams, tests components,
sets parameters, conducts wave analysis, and matches keys on the engineer control unit (ECU).
6. The instruction board's base frame is made of steel and the surface is paint-coated. Self-retention wheels are
installed and a 40cm2 tabletop is fixed on the base frame to place materials and light testing devices.
7. Instead of using accumulators and requiring charging, the instruction board connects to a 220V AC voltage which
changes to a 12V DC voltage through the internal circuit,without battery, reduce the charging trouble,The 12V DC
voltage protects the instruction board against short circuit.
8. Intelligent fault-setting and appraisal system:
1) The system employs patented, stable and anti-virus digital integrated circuit board and the latest MCU technology
and associated fault setting control technology.
2) Independent test and appraisal can be performed without a computer. The teacher and student interfaces are
separated. Teachers enter the teacher interface to provide test paper and the students answer questions on the
ordinary interface. Teachers prepare the test: Select "Setting fault point and fault type" through the main functional
menu in the MML interactive interface. Enter the password to page for setting faults. Select the set faults from the fault
name list. You can select three fault types including "Open circuit fault", "Short circuit fault", and "Improper contact".
Students answer questions: Enter the main menu and select "Test for skills of finding faults". After finding the fault
through a test operation, students select the fault name or type. If the answer is correct, the system displays that
"Correct, the fault is removed
Shenzhen FXB Science & Technology Co., Ltd. It specialized in the technical development and sales of training equipment includes electromechanical device, air-conditioning, automobiles, etc., teaching software and automobile training course.