Hopmax's UHF passive (860~960MHz) epc class1 gen2 RFID tag for animal management.
Product Specification / Models
1. Appropriate for frequency-hopping work mode, have strong anti-disturb ability
2. User can customize read-write normal data, make special application system's efficiency more quick
3. Monza 4QT technology, 128bits EPC code, 512bits user area data.
4. Wide work frequency design, since conforming to relevant industry regulations, and doing flexible exploration applying.
5. It can read multi-tags(up to 50pcs/s ),and is not affected and restricted by tags' quantity in work area
6. Passive card design, no battery, inner memory can rub and write again and again more than 100000,have more than ten years effective using time limit
7. Used widely in animal management.
1.tWorking frequency: ISM 860~960MHz
2. Data memory capability: Monza 4QT technology, 128bits EPC code, 512bits user area data. (can custom-made)
3. Working mode: read and write
4. Dimension: 92u00d727u00d72mm (for sheep), 57u00d748u00d72mm (for cow), 67u00d749u00d72mm (for hog)
5. Reading range: around 3~5m, related to reader and antenna (standard as output 30dBm)
6. Working temperature: -40~80 centi-degree
Application / Models
Hopmax Technology Co.,Ltd is a high-tech RFID technology enterprise specialized in producing the first-class RFID scanners, UHF tag, RFID reader antenna, we own professional R & D, produce and market team on UHF RFID frequency.
Organizations use Hopmax's RFID UHF frequency products-uhf rfid scanners, uhf tag, rfid reader antenna, portable rfid reader and services to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and security f their supply chains, logistics and asset tracking operations.
Hopmax was founded in 2007 as a UHF frequency hardware manufacturer, also customize RFID hardware for our clients.