Molecular Formula: C5H12O4
Model No. HC-PER
CAS No. 115-77-5
Appearance: White Solid
Application / Models
1. Mainly used in paints and coatings industry. It can be used to make alkyd resin coating, and improve the rigidity, lustrousness and durability of the coating.
2. Used as adhesive in flame retardants, to make intumescent coatings fire retardant with APP.
3. Used as cross-linking agent in PU.
4. Used as materials in color and colorless paintings, printing ink industry.
5. The aliphatic ester of Pentaerythritol is high efficient lubricant, its epoxides is main material of surface active agent.
6. Pentaerythritol can easily complexed with metals; it can be used as a material of softener.
7 It can also be used in Pharmaceuticals and farm chemical industry.
Cangshan Hongchuang Flame Retardant has been a quality chemical supplier to industries for years, such as plastics, wood, paper, electronics, and automotives. We pride ourselves in trading the highest quality products at compatible prices for our customers.
All of our flame retardants are halogen free. We supply ammonium polyphosphate; in a variety of forms (including APP water-soluble, APP phase I, APP phase II, APP II modified with silane and APP phase II treated with melamine), ideal for intumescent coatings and used in the fire retardant treatment of wood, paper, plastics (including polyurethane), textiles, and fabric.
If you need more information or would like samples for evaluation, please contact me at any time.